We are now offering up to a $1,000 signing bonus.
Monday – Friday, typically 7 AM – 4:30 PM
Rotating on-call emergency service
Providing service on new and existing HVAC equipment on residential and light commercial properties. Performing maintenance, repairs, and communicating new product offers, accessory add-ons, and Planned Service Agreements (PSA’s) to customers.
- Year-round work available
- On the job training for Geo’s, boilers, and other HVAC equipment
- Paid continuing education training
- Health and dental insurance provided
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous match
- Company Safe Harbor contributions
- Minimum 1 year experience combined in
- HVAC service/installation/schooling
- Knowledge of HVAC repairs and maintenance
- NATE and EPA certified (or ability to acquire
within six months of employment)
- Great technical skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Friendly, courteous, and a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have flexible work hours
- Mechanical aptitude and passion to sell
- Industry certifications and city competency cards (preferred)
Email your resume to email@example.com or stop by to complete an application.
Background check, physical fitness test, and drug screening required prior to employment.
"*" indicates required fields